Godaizer!

I finally got to watch Godaizer, the short film that my friend Hillary Yeo created. For about 2 months just before Double Negative set up in Singapore, I was helping out with this project while doing research and leg-work for the setting-up of the dneg facility in Singapore. So in a way Hillary was also my former boss. :)

Hillary has entered this short film into quite a few film festivals. 


I was helping out on this film as a generalist TD. I did a bit of animation, previz, asset creation, layout, lighting, props rigging and rendering. I also helped out a little bit on helping out with workflow improvements and researching techniques to help solve production issues. These included projection mapping, transferring of UV textures. I wrote a few scripts to help with projection, uv-transfers, and cloth simulation for static models. 

All in all I am excited and proud that the film is completed! Well done, Hillary!

Please watch it and "like" it if you enjoy it! Leave some comments on the Vimeo page too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya UI Layout Example

Maya Expressions Part 02 - Conditional Statements

Jooble.org - A Jobs Platform for VFX Artists