Tools are underrated

Tools are underrated.


The more efficiently we can automate Repetitive tasks, we can have more time to tweak other aspects of the projects we work on.


Before I have that capability in your project, I usually wish vehicle hard that I had this or that tool to help me with a certain task.


Then comes the euphoric moment when I actually have it (from creating the tool myself or a tool release from the software vendor). This lasts about 3 minutes.


Then it becomes part of my toolset and instantly I take it for granted. I forget about all the hard work it would've taken me if I did not have it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya UI Layout Example

Maya Expressions Part 02 - Conditional Statements

Jooble.org - A Jobs Platform for VFX Artists